Creating a Search Engine

Problem: Organization needed an update to their site’s search interface.

Process

 I had very little information from the beginning of this project, so started sketching ideas with the information I did have. I then used Axure to create the prototypes that I would share with the stakeholders. I ran into several issues working on this project, like not having the information I needed initially to make the prototypes from the beginning or what filters they currently had in their database.

Wireframes

Using Axure, wireframes for the desktop and mobile versions were created.

View wireframes: http://g07u79.axshare.com

©2020 By Rebecca Deitch